Friday 30 November 2007

Ancient Artefacts



Share your interests with an appreciative community


Hi, my name's Andy.

Ever since I was a kid, I've been fascinated by collecting. Some people spend all their hard earned money on valuable works of art or the rarest figurines. Me, I like to find a bargain at the auctions, the local junk stores, flea markets, and the like... old Meccano sets are a favourite, as are diecast models and trains from the 40's and 50's. My biggest interest has to be rocks and fossils though - particularly bits of old dinosaur bone, footprints, paw prints, and other relics from time immemorial. The best thing about being a rock-hound though is that the greatest chance discoveries rarely cost a penny. As a matter of fact, for the most part, all it takes is a little bit of time and couple hours of effort here and there.

The fact is, I'd like to meet like minded people from across the world whose interests are as wide and varied as mine are, and who collect all manner of things, just as I do. I'd like to tell those people about my humble creation, everyonecollects.com

Everyone collects dot com is absolutely 100% free to use. The site was created to give collectors and enthusiasts from around the world, a dedicated place to profile their interests and pastimes to a wide and appreciative audience.

As a member of everyonecollects, you can upload pictures and video of your collection. You can build your own groups, use the forum, chat, and instant message too. There's classifieds for buying and selling, trading and swapping. Better still, you can even attach your existing Youtube videos to your profile, and add all your favourites as well, so you don't have to upload anything twice.

everyonecollects.com is the community network that's dedicated to connecting the collectors, the creators, and the enthusiasts.

Feel free to take a look if you like, and if you have any questions, give me a shout, you'll always find me around somewhere.

Thanks for your time.